1) What are the operating hours of Starbus?
Buses operate from the City to the Airport
from 5am to 7pm.
Our first Bus departs Melbourne Airport at 6am and the last departs at 6pm, if you arrive outside these hours we will be unable to assist you.
Reservations Centre open between 6am to 7pm.
2) What areas do Starbus service?
Starbus services Melbourne Airport, Melbourne CBD and the Inner Suburbs surrounding Melbourne CBD.
3) Where will I be picked up from at Melbourne Airport?
Call us on (03)8378-8700 once you have collected your luggage and we will give directions to your shuttle.
4) Where will I be dropped off at Melbourne Airport?
Our driver will drop you off at bus zone L or (Groups & Charters), this area is in close proximity to all terminals. You will only need to walk a few minutes to get to your flight.
5) Where will I be Picked up and Dropped to for my Hotel?
Our driver will Pick up and Drop you off at the entrance to your accommodation or as close as parking availability will allow. If you are being picked up from your hotel, we ask that you are ready and waiting at the front door of your hotel so our driver can locate you easily.
6) What do I do should a problem arise?
Help is close at hand, call (03) 8378 8700 and we will assist.
7) Do I have to change buses en-route like the other shuttle services?
No, Starbus is a door to door service.
8) Can I book a shuttle in an emergency?
Yes, we are extremely flexible and will try our best to accommodate you, however we cannot guarantee this. We recommend you book 24 hours before.
9) Can I negotiate a better price for a group booking?
Yes we are extremely keen to win your business. For example if you charter an 11 seater bus a with luggage trailer, from the Airport to the City (CBD) or vise versa our prices start from as low as $140 each way. This must be organised at least 24hrs in advance & a Credit Card will need to be provided to book.